Sunday, May 18, 2008

Cole's 1st Birthday

Our little Cole is one year old. This meant two things for the little guy: a haircut and a party. Before the haircut we got this shot of him punked out in the tub.


For his birthday we had a Hawaiian luau party. Dad wouldn't let us dig a hole in the backyard to burry a pig, so we settled for shish kabobs on the grill. Nikki made an awesome sand castle cake. Hayden and I were the only guys secure enough in our manlihood to wear the grass skirts.








Love,
Brikki






1 comment:

PhillipsFamily said...

Yes! I am so glad you left a comment! I was wondering if you had a blog, then I remembered how much you love computers :). Cole has gotten so big, wow its amazing how fast they grow up. I noticed he still has all that hair, so cute. I told Randi that you guys need to come visit me again, now that your kids are a little older it might be easier. It was so fun remembering the good ol days. I miss you- keep in touch love ya Jamie