Sunday, June 1, 2008

Man, I love Canada.

I had to go to Canada for work this week and I brought Hayden back a magnet with a picture of the Calgary stampede, which is a big rodeo featuring a covered wagon race. He was so excited about something so simple; I think he would've loved a rock off the side of the road. I don't know at what age kids get harder to please but I'm going to enjoy it while it lasts. We put the magnet on the fridge and Nikki observed the following: Hayden got a drink from the fridge. He stood their looking at the magnet on the fridge and then said, "Man I love Canada."

Last weekend we finished the wood floors and the kitchen cabinets went in this week. Here are a few pictures of the progress.

Here is Hayden standing where the dishwasher will go.

Me and Cole and the orbs.






Love,
Brikki



2 comments:

Ken Clark said...

The house looks great! Only a couple more weeks? Good job on the blog Brad, I'm impressed.

Brie Wheelwright said...

Your house looks awesome! I would love to see some updated pics. We would love to see you guys at Christmas. Especially Carson. He really misses all of the kids.
Love you guys!